Apr 16 2015 0 Comments
1. "I don't want to build muscle, I just want to look toned."
What is this "toned" you speak of?
The Face/ Sky / Via sassygifs.tumblr.com
2. "Don't you worry about getting big muscles?"
No, not really..
3. "I don't like muscly women"
That's great, because I don't like you.
4. "If you stop lifting, your muscles will turn into fat."
Let me just finish this mouthful before I spit my food everywhere... What was that?
5. Girls shouldn't lift heavy or they will get bulky.
You should put down your 50lb Gucci purse then!
6. "Aren't you scared of looking like a man?"
7. "So I guess you like chicken and protein shakes."
Not gonna lie, there’s a lot of chicken and protein shakes. And steaks. And sweet potato chips. And burgers. And ice cream. And cheesecake. And all the foods. We do it for the gains.
8. "You'll end up looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger."
Seeing as women lack anywhere near the amount of testosterone that Arnold has, her genetic makeup is closer to that of Rihanna.
9. "Real women aren't muscly."
Actually, real women are muscly and skinny and fat and black and white and brown and short and tall and hairy and three-limbed and blonde and ginger and bespectacled and whatever the hell they want to be.
10. "Can I feel your biceps?"
Actually, we'll never get tired of hearing that.
Check out our Womens Health Category for all your supplement needs ladies!