Everyone loves gummies. These bite-sized little treats always make for a great snack. If you’re keen on maintaining your muscle mass, and have a sweet tooth, you might be happy to know that you can make your own BCAA gummies, and it shouldn’t take you any more than 20 minutes.
- 3 pack of gelatin
- 1 scoop of BCAA (flavor and brand of your choice)
- ½ cup of water
- A mixing bowl
- A mold
- Pour your 3 packs of gelatin into a mixing bowl.
- Add in one scoop of BCAA.
- Whisk them together so they don’t clump when put into the boiling water.
- Once your ½ cup of water is boiling on the stove, slowly pour in the gelatin/BCAA mix.
- Mix vigorously.
- Once the mix is fully dissolved, slowly pour it into the mold.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, pop your newly made gummies out of the mold.
Here are the nutritional facts:
Check out the step-by-step recipe in action below: