The holiday season is in full swing and we thought what better time to bring you a quick and easy recipe so you can look like a hero at your next holiday party with friends & family.
These protein snowballs are sure to be a hit, whether you are giving them as a gift or setting them out as a treat. The best part is they only take 3 ingredients and you don't even need to bake them.
They are very quick and easy, so here we go:
- 1 cup of regular full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup of vanilla casein protein powder OR 1 cup of vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened dried coconut
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together until the protein powder and the coconut milk are mixed to an even consistency
- Pull the mixed ingredients out and roll out individual balls (about the size of a golf ball or ping pong ball)
- Dip the ball in a separate bowl of dried coconut and get it fully coated in the coconut flakes
- Put on a tray and serve or wrap up in a holiday themed bag for a gift!
Side note: If you want to get really wild, you can swap the vanilla flavoured protein powder for chocolate, or even something like chocolate peanut butter!
So there you have it, protein snow balls that you can make in under half an hour!
Here are the nutrition facts:
Check out the step-by-step recipe in action below:
Recipe credit: Protein Treats