Pancakes always make for a great morning meal. For all you fitness enthusiasts out there, you`ll be happy to know that you can add protein to your pancakes to aid in muscle recovery and building. And for those of you who might feel like they`re in a rush, we've got a quick, easy-to-make recipe for protein pancakes, with only 4 ingredients and only taking a few minutes to make.
- 200g egg whites
- 50g oats
- 100g bananas
- 1 scoop of protein
- Place the ingredients together in a food processor and blend together to create your pancake mix
- Pour the mix in a frying pan (be sure you've sprayed the pan with non-stick cooking spray)
- Set the oven to about medium heat
- Cook the pancake for about a minute on each side
- Add your choice of toppings, and enjoy!
Here are the nutritional facts:
Check out the step-by-step recipe in action below: